- Build/Link/Name: ProjEx_v0.2.2b_(1014): WTFPL = LMFAO
- All of Project Exist: The update server has been replaced. ProjEx_v0.2.1b should properly patch to ProjEx_v0.2.2b.
- Game Engine/UI: Regression: Saves from previous builds will nigh-definitely break at some point due to readback.rpy.
- Blog: Readers that use feeds and would rather not read everything The Project Exist Team writes should use the following feed: http://blog.projectexist.net/?cat=7&feed=rss2
All of Project Exist:
- There is now a second wiki. This is where things will be broken, fixed, and drafted. Hopefully, this will help maintain the integrity of the first wiki. Once a draft on the second wiki has been made, or a plugin has been thoroughly tested, then and only then will it be moved to the first wiki.
- The main parts of Project Exist (that is, the blog, first wiki, and game) will be updated in staggered waves. This means that for all intents and purposes, the blog, first wiki, and game are all considered to be running ProjEx_v0.2.2b, and that all three of these components will be updated at the same time. Small in-game patches will continue normally. Blog posts will continue normally, but features will no longer be added “as they are available”. Change logs will look like this post from now on.
- The update server has been replaced. ProjEx_v0.2.1b should properly patch to ProjEx_v0.2.2b.
- Regression: Percussive maintenance applied to server. Effects unclear.
- Implemented surprises.
- Readers that use feeds and would rather not read everything The Project Exist Team writes should use the following feed: http://blog.projectexist.net/?cat=7&feed=rss2
- Now running MediaWiki 1.23.1, fixing a bug where pages could be blank.
- Class spoiler (used by Template:Hidden) now works via hovering.
- Regression: staying logged in feature does not seem to work as well as in MediaWiki 1.22.0.
- Actually exists now.
- Implemented surprises.
- Implemented a version of readback.rpy, which was released under the WTFPL (link not safe for work/profanity firewalls, read the first three letters). Readback is independent of rollback; to activate it, scroll up while in-game to display page(s) of previously viewed text.
- Fixed a bug (which end-users could not experience) whereby questions asked in NVL-mode opened a new window rather than continue from current dialogue.
- Hacked around a bug (which end-users could not experience) whereby colored text was not preserved in readback.rpy.
- readback.rpy breaks with a KeyError when trying to recall an iterated integral problem due to left bracket [ handling. Temporary workaround was to change brackets to parentheses (). Permanent fix will be to add images for parts of mathematical operations.
- nvlq(question, *answers) implemented in screens_extra.rpy, which quickly builds a question in nvl_mode and its follow-up. Code will be released in-blog shortly.
- Answers/choices are no longer explicitly stored, and are instead implicitly stored by answer_add(new_answer).
- Menu option for Report a Bug added.
- Regression: Saves from previous builds will nigh-definitely break at some point due to readback.rpy.
- Absolutely nothing notable.